Production Coordinator - Location Based Experiences
- Fast paced role, plenty of challenge & variety
- Fun, collaborative team that looks out for each other
- Growing, innovative, creative environment
Wētā Workshop’s award-winning concept design and manufacturing facility has been making cool stuff for over 30 years, right here in Miramar, Wellington.
Applying our innovative artistry to the world’s creative industries we take on projects of any size, scope, or scale, from the earliest stages of creative development through to manufacture and delivery all over the world.
We’re looking for an experienced Production Coordinator to support the growth of several projects within our fast-growing Location Based Experiences (LBE) team. The role is central to ensuring our global projects are completed on time and to our client’s satisfaction.
If you enjoy being hands on and have previous experience coordinating projects, then this role may be the right next step for you!
What will you be doing?
- Coordinate the whole design production process for multiple LBE projects, from the facilitation of creative briefs until the delivery of client submissions
- Assist in the planning, scheduling, and execution of production activities for maximum performance of projects
- Coordinate and liaise with all key stakeholders to ensure project milestones are met and completed to the highest standard
- Provide overall production administration assistance to the wider LBE team
- Support the smooth running of any Production related processes and systems
What we’re looking for from you?
- 2-3 years previous experience working as a Production Coordinator
- Project management experience with time and budget restraints
- Working in a manufacturing environment or in the Film/TV/Gaming industry would be advantageous
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills with an ability to operate effectively at multiple levels
- Proven experience in planning and managing project activities
- Proficient computer skills in:
- MS Office – specifically Excel
- File Tracking
- Photoshop and InDesign skills are a plus (e.g. - perform automations and resize images)
We’re a fun, collaborative team, we lookout for and support each other. Creative, down-to-earth, and inclusive, we welcome diversity, dogs at work, and pretty much anything that makes for a better workday.
You must have the right to live and work in NZ to apply for this job.
Successful applicants require a satisfactory Ministry of Justice Criminal Convictions check